We are providing a number of other records that may be of interest to you. If there is a public record that you are interested in but do not see on the website, please contact the District Office.
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office.
- Fiscal Year 2016 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2015 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2014 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2013 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2012 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2011 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2010 audited financial statements
- Fiscal Year 2009 audited financial statements
- Establishment Ordinance: Rule 42-AA-1 of the Florida Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission (FLWAC), implemented November 1, 1999, establishing the Poinciana CDD
- Boundary Amendment: Amends Rules 42-AA-1.002 to expand the boundaries of the Poinciana CDD, effective May 29, 2008, as adopted by FLWAC, to include Solivita Phase VI (Solivita East) as part of the District.
- Rules of Procedure: Administrative rules of procedure amended November 20, 2013, which govern the activities of the District.
- Prohibited Uses Policy: Restrictions and policies on use of the District’s stormwater ponds, approved May 20, 2015.
District Improvement Plan
The engineer prepares engineering reports describing the District’s improvement plan when bonds are sold and refinanced. These reports detail the specific and general improvements that the District intends to undertake with those bond proceeds.
- 2012 District Improvement Plan (for the 2012 bond refinancing)
Map of District Ponds
Map of ponds in the District, coded by number.