Welcome to the website for the Poinciana Community Development District.
The purpose of our website is to be a source of information for the community related to the services we provide. We encourage you to start with “What is a CDD?” and then visit the many different pages on the website that interest you.
Presentation from MBS Capital Markets, November 18, 2015
The presentation from MBS Capital Markets is available for review and is also in a printable format. Click here for the presentation.
Fiscal Year 2016 Meeting Schedule
For fiscal year 2016, the meetings of the Board of Supervisors will be held on the third Wednesday of every other month (odd months) at 1:00 p.m. in the Ballroom, 384 Village Drive, Poinciana, FL, unless otherwise noted. Additional meetings may be scheduled as items of business dictate, and meetings may be rescheduled to accommodate Board member schedules.
- November 18, 2015 (joint meeting with Poinciana West CDD–canceled)
- January 20, 2016 (rescheduled)
- January 25, 2016 (joint meeting with Poinciana West CDD; the Boards will not be discussing the acquisition of recreational facilities)
- March 16, 2016 (joint workshop with Poinciana West CDD)
- March 20, 2016 (special joint meeting at Freedom Park with Poinciana West CDD)
- April 20, 2016 (joint meeting with Poinciana West CDD)
- May 18, 2016 (immediately following a meeting of the Poinciana West CDD at 12:00 noon and a joint meeting between the two Districts)
- June 8, 2016 (joint meeting with Poinciana West CDD)
- July 20, 2016 (joint meeting with Poinciana West CDD)
- September 21, 2016
Map of District Ponds
For a map of the ponds within the District coded by number, click here. This map is in a printable format.
We have a local office in Celebration as well as a regional office in Coral Springs. For your convenience, both offices are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or concerns.